|Category||Manufacturing/Production/Operations||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $43,700|
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists in ordering and securing product for the division to maximize store sales through product availability.
2. Coordinates with suppliers and Corporate Purchasing to assure timely and cost-effective delivery of product.
3. Works to resolve product related customer concerns.
4. Verifies the accuracy of scanner retails, price signs, and print advertising.
5. Assists with produce buying through negotiation, quality control, and regular communication with suppliers.
6 Aids in the selection of external freight haulers.
7. Maintains expertise in computer programs, software, and hardware within area of responsibility.
8. Cooperates and interacts effectively through ongoing communication and exchange of information.
-1 to 2 years in purchasing
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.