|Category||Manufacturing/Production/Operations||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $72,800|
Immediate need for Blow Molding Technician to provide technical guidance and diagnostic capabilities to maximize production up time. Interprets maintenance and reliability data by evaluating the data history. Ensures uninterrupted efficiency of production and plant operations. Manages and works on maintenance projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Hands-on processing skills including mold startup, sampling, troubleshooting, optimizing cycles, setups, changing molds, etc.
• Completes Mold changes and complete line set-ups
• Dismantles defective machines (e.g., blow molding machine) and installs new or repaired parts (e.g., hydraulic valves), following specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools
• Completes and maintains records of preventative maintenance on various equipment (e.g., blow molding machines, robotic equipment, conveyors systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers, cooling towers, etc.)
• Visually and audibly inspects and tests machinery and equipment to detect malfunction to diagnose problem or repair of machine
• Identify and report potential equipment and building problems
• Follow all product safety regulations and procedures established by the company according to SQF code
• Injection Stretch Blow Molding experience preferred, other blow molding and injection molding experience will be considered
• Background in mold setup or mold change is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of plastic conveying and blender systems, compressed air systems and water chiller/tower systems
• Ability to read maintenance manuals, schematics, drawings, parts manuals, and maintenance literature
• Adhere to all company policy and procedures, industry standards
• Ability to work overtime as business needs arise (emergency repairs...)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum five years' experience in industrial maintenance preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Experience must include mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical troubleshooting, repair, welding skills and be able to troubleshoot, locate, identity and diagnose malfunctions in the manufacturing equipment
• Prior PLC programming and troubleshooting/ robot programming preferred
Apply today with resume in MS Word for immediate consideration!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.