|Category||Logistics/Transportation||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $40,000|
We are now hiring an Entry Level Operations Management Trainee for North America's leading truck-trailer rental company!
Are you self-motivated, adaptable, communicative, and eager to learn? Do you have a college degree, a passion for helping customers and enjoy lots of variety in your day? If so, this will be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Title: Operations Management Trainee
Location: Commerce, CA. (onsite)
Compensation: $40K annually + $5K COLA bonus
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 7:00am - 6:00pm
• Career opportunity
• Competitive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
As an Operations Management Trainee your typical day would include:
• Serving customers like PepsiCo and FedEx when they need trailers, helping to determine their equipment needs, and explaining all our trailer-rental options.
• Inspecting trailers using a hand-held device which includes checking for damage or equipment problems inside and underneath the trailer.
• Managing customer accounts including helping with credit and collections.
• Verifying customer insurance coverage.
• Assigning repair work to vendors and trailer mechanics.
• Using technology to perform inventories, manage equipment, and other operational tasks.
As an Operations Management Trainee, you'll need good technology skills and enjoy interacting with lots of different personalities. The people who succeed as Operations Assistants are self-motivated, smart, and conscientious. They have a strong work ethic and like new challenges. It's also important for you to have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will receive extensive training in all aspects of our business followed by ongoing safety training and certifications. Since we prefer to promote from within, you'll also receive mentoring to prepare you to promote to the next level. Your hard work and professional dedication will earn rewards of a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
• Bachelor's Degree (no specific major)
• Willingness to relocate throughout the U.S (Company paid)
• Previous customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.