The Operations Coordinator supports the Operations Manager in maintaining and overseeing the Ohio Health Performance Center/Historic Crew Stadium buildings and equipment to ensure that a workspace is safe and functional. Duties include working with service providers, inspecting facilities to meet safety regulations and coordinating renovations and updates. This is a high pace, highly active position that requires candidate to be on their feet for extended periods, often in inclement weather conditions. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Assist in performing and managing day to day cleaning and maintenance task across the facility
- Assist in monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms and parking lots.
- Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed
- Assist in facility set-up/tear-down for all events and team activities
- Assist in scheduling routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with Manager Safety and Security and security staff.
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders
- Preparing facilities for changing weather conditions
- Coordinate shipping and receiving for all packages at facility
- Exhibit great customer service skills.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager to support training facility
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be adaptive in a quick pace, consistently evolving work setting.
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A high degree of personal integrity and consistently put the interests of the organization first
- Understanding of soccer related events.
- Strong communication and decision-making
- Ability to lean/use a forklift is essential