|Category||Sales & Business Development||Job type||Full Time|
1. Achieve ANP goals through maintaining existing BP and developing new BP.
2. Develop deep and influential relationships with key senior management of assigned insurance broker partners.
4. Develop and acquire new insurance broker partners according to the annual plan.
5. Research and develop competitive marketing programs to maintain leadership position in A&H market.
6. Work with SE team leaders to assure product campaign or promotion can be fully communicated without deviation.
7. Work with Product Development Manager to assure new products can produce economic sales volume once finalized.
8. Collect and analyze market and partner data and analyze data in depth to come out valuable information to the management.
9. Assess BP financial performance and work with Business Head to propose and execute profitable campaign with BP.
10. Work with Operation functions (UW, Fulfillment, POS, Customer Service) to enhance BP satisfaction and further improve business performance.
11. Work with Business Head and Compliance Officer to assure all BP business processes in line with business guidelines. Develop and update Account Managing OP&P in a timely fashion.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
|Employer||TW1 Cigna Taiwan Life Assurance Company Ltd|