|Category||Patient Care & Pharmacy||Job type||Full Time|
Are you passionate about working for a company on a mission to make medicine safer, more affordable, and accessible for millions of Americans? We are looking for high-energy, positive individuals to join our team. As a Pharmacy Technician, you would be working closely with a pharmacist assisting with processing and shipping specialty pharmacy medications. This team does not have direct patient contact but is still passionate and focused about assisting patients by ensuring delivery of their medications related to disease states such as bleeding disorders, pulmonary hypertension and immune disorders. Join us in our mission to change lives!
*Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
What you'll do:
• Picking: select and retrieve appropriate medications to fill orders
• Quality Assurance: verify quantities and ensure order accuracy
• Some Packing: select appropriate packing materials and prepare packages for shipment, enclose client specific materials, affix shipping labels on packages and sort by carrier for pick up
• Assist pharmacist with deliveries, inventory control, equipment cleaning, and some inbound phone calls
What you'll need:
• High School diploma or GED required
• 1-3 years of experience that is relevant to the role
• A valid Texas state pharmacy technician license
• Basic math skills and general PC knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Internet, and Email)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
• Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
• Experience working on your feet in a physical role and ability to lift up to 35 pound packages
• Desire to work with a dynamic small team and help people
This role is Worksite dependent and can only be performed onsite.
This role requires full vaccination against COVID 19.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||180 Accredo Health Group Inc|