|Reference||JPC - 13631|
Pay rate: $73 on W2 & $80 on C2C
Job Title: Pega Lead System Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Must have:• Certified CSSA/ LSA• At least 10yr+ experience in PRPC base product based development project. . Should have explored self initiated learning or POC etc.• In depth knowledge on OOPS and OOAD• Hands on experience on database SQL programming • Good communication skill
Knowledge on App-server
• Be responsible for the architecture of a solution using Pega PRPC, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client; manage and mitigate risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components; and monitor and direct the workflow of smaller consulting projects or segments of larger projects, including the design of project plans
• Define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation using Pega PRPC tool.
• Manage several related streams or activities in order to achieve desired business result with BPM process development in Pega, planned profitability levels, quality standards, and the highest-level client satisfaction.
• Anticipates client's needs, investigates the underlying causes, identifies short- and long-term solutions using Pega PRPC tool.
• Assess a project's technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks; design and implement the technical architecture; define the structure of a system using Pega PRPC tool, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.