- Providing customer services for international claims for the reimbursement of medical expenses for the unit's dedicated contracts.
- Rsponding to incoming queries to the Communication System in an appropriate and timely manner. Appropriate responses may require in-depth analysis and involve expert advice (Medical Consultant, Account Manager, Network Manager, Legal Advisor etc). An appropriate response is correct, clear, concise and customer-friendly.
- Answering incoming overflow calls from the COCE for dedicated contracts, or those escalated by the COCE for expert advice.
- Taking ownership of difficult or high-value files.
- Responding via the most efficient channel (e.g. phone, e-mail, letter, etc).
- Following up on the individual workload and taking appropriate action when agreed targets are not met.
- Pro-actively optimising the unit's workflows to achieve set targets.
- Providing accurate file information to internal employees where required.
- Tracking procedural irregularities and raising these with the Team Leader.
- Raising problems or difficult issues with the Head.
- Actively working to maintain a co-operative and friendly working environment.
- You have a master degree or equal through experience.
- You have good knowledge of English (both spoken and written),
- Medical terminology
- Use of necessary reference works
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and proprietary IT applications
- Written skills: conveys messages in clear language, paying attention to accent/circumstances
- and appropriate style.
- Customer-focused: communicates empathically.
- Skilled decision-maker: takes the right action on allocated files based on the information available.
- Accurate: works accurately by giving complete and correct answers
- Responsible: ensures that assigned contracts are followed up in a diligent, timely and accurate manner.
- Disciplined: follows procedures, agreements and document flows correctly.
- Efficient: able to strike the right balance between quality and quantity.
- Team-player: enjoys working as part of a team.
- Computer-literate: quick to learn current office applications and Cigna International in-house systems..
- Discrete: exercises utmost discretion when dealing with confidential (medical) information.
- A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, young and enterpreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?