The incumbent will provide all aspects of sales and business development to achieve sales target and enhance client management effectiveness. He/she will work with various external and internal stakeholders to maximize the effectiveness of processes and provide optimum service. Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Team Lead to develop broker strategies for portfolio of brokers.
- Strong knowledge in high-end group medical products and market landscape.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers/clients by acting as a key contact point and providing efficient and quality services.
- A self-starter - able to proactively setup and manage broker/client activities to generate new business relationships.
- Able to demonstrate strong experience in independently leading a strategic sale, especially with jumbo strategic clients, from sales pitch to implementation of new business.
- Achieve individual targets and motivate other team members to collectively achieve team sales target.
- Provide effective solutions to brokers and clients including but not limited to quotations, service proposals and escalate enquiries to senior management when necessary.
- Bridge communications between internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist on any ad-hoc business projects.
- Undergraduate Degree with minimum 5 years' related working experience in Employee Benefits, preferably with benefits advisory background
- IIQE Paper 1,2,3 required
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-starter and able to manage priorities in meeting tight deadlines
- Detailed oriented, organized and able to work independently
- Strong communication and organizational skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovative and sound problem-solving skills to respond to brokers and clients
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?