This position is responsible for internal communications supporting the Provider Relations & Solutions Management (PRSM) organization. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for development, delivery, and management of the internal communication strategy for the PRSM leader and organization (audience, positioning, messaging, vehicles, timing, and measurement) specific to programs, projects, and executive-level communications. Responsibilities
- Leads organizational communication planning and distribution for PRSM leaders and internal PRSM projects.
- Writes and designs a wide variety of executive and internal communications such as presentations, town hall meetings, speaking points, quarterly progress newsletter, organizational announcements, intranet content, and more.
- Participates and consults in strategy discussions with leaders to translate key concepts into simple, digestible communications (e.g., presentations, infographs, executive summaries)
- Builds communications that engage and inspire employees, and connects them to business strategy and priorities.
- Ensures all communications and materials are consistent with the Cigna text standards, brand guidelines, and culture.
- Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for internal communication support in PRSM.
- Manages enhancement plans and scheduled maintenance for intranet, and partners with technical teams to implement changes.
- Monitors and evaluates results of communications programs, using surveys to gather insights and specific metrics to track progress for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism or related field of study.
- 5+ years' experience in communications or with a brand or marketing agency.
- Excellent graphic and/or slide design skills with the ability to translate concepts and information into PowerPoint or infographics.
- Experience developing and managing communication strategies and plans
- Experience with writing executive level communications.
- Experience with writing employee-facing materials, including online content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent consultation skills.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into laymen terms.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, from start to finish.
- Ability to foster collaboration and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to influence staff at all levels in an organization.
- Works independently and is forward thinking, and uses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Experience adhering to various style guides.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in end-to-end video production (e.g., brief promo and knowledge building videos) using Camtasia or similar video software.
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.About Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.