WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- $35 per day per diem
- Performance based incentive, up to $30 per hour
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid travel time from the time you leave your site or home
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Safety and training incentives
Travel the United States all year long! Time home between projects. This position requires the ability to understand all aspects of order selection, container stacking and movement of product within a warehouse-distribution facility. The associate will perform product order selection from warehouse racking storage areas and place product on pallet or other shipping container in order to minimize damage and facilitate proper loading of product being shipped from facility. Primarily this will be a grocery and freezer environment.
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% of the time nationally
- Must be willing work a flexible schedule/additional hours as business needs require
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment as a selector operating powered equipment to include but not limited to electronic pallet jacks, fork lifts and clampers and tow trucks, based upon customer's policies and with appropriate training and certification
- Self-managed individual capable of assessing needs and taking appropriate action
- Must be able to read work orders and follow verbal and computer instructions regarding job assignments.
- Be able to transport product from storage area to designated area within facility within standard time and following all safety and standard operating procedures
- Selects product in accordance with a predetermined picking order either by hand or assisted by equipment maintaining accurate records
- Must follow all safety rules and seeks to maintain a safe working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carrying distances up to 15 feet; while bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, pushing, pulling, and moving freight
- Must be able to work in changing temperatures (32 degrees and up); passing back and forth continuously
- Must have hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
- Experience with Vocollect, Voxware, RF scanning or other aisle navigation tools a plus!
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.