|Category||Distribution Operations||Job type||Full Time|
Manages the departmental inventory control activities within the distribution center in accordance with company policies and procedures.
1. Responsible for the interviewing, hiring and supervision of Inventory Control Clericals, Inventory Control Troubleshooters and Inventory Control QA Auditors. Provides training, sets performance goals and provides evaluative feedback to all direct reports.
2. Plans, organizes and distributes work assignments to associates so that financial goals are met or exceeded. Monitors completion of job assignments.
3. Prepares and conducts performance appraisals for Inventory Control Clericals, Inventory Control Troubleshooters and Inventory Control QA Auditors.
4. Initiates, conducts and seeks appropriate approvals involving disciplinary action up to and including terminations of all D&TS associates within assigned area.
5. Ensures department-level compliance with key company standards of safety, facility maintenance, posting/notifications and other administrative duties as identified and/or directed by Inventory Control Manager.
6. Takes proactive role in establishing and carrying out shrinkage control disciplines and programs and accepts high level of responsibility for distribution center's shrinkage performance.
7. Assumes all supervisory responsibilities concerning Human Resources policies and procedures and wage administration including daily and weekly KRONOS payroll processing.
8. Uses discretion and independent judgment while maintaining the integrity of our Mission, Vision and Values statement in making all business decisions.
1. Two to four years of retail accounting experience preferred.
2. One year previous experience in a supervisory capacity within a Distribution Center strongly preferred.
3. College degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
4. Working knowledge of general Distribution Center operations is required.
5. Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) preferred.
6. Previous PC and CRT knowledge and ability required. Knowledge of AS400 Query and Intrepid preferred.
7. Strong oral and written communication, analytical, organizational and time management skills required.
8. Ability to perform physical activity at a sustained pace including walking, bending and lifting within a Distribution Center environment required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.