Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.As Business Consultant (Organizational Change Management)
you will be responsible for supporting our customers from various industrial sectors in identifying and successfully implementing the potential of digital transformation, while focusing on:
What we need you to know already:
- People - with communication, mobilization, and activation of all stakeholders
- Agile - using agile hacks and scaled approaches for enterprise transformation journeys
- Innovation - accompanying learning phases with interactive training approaches and modern teaching media
What experience we expect from you:
- How to develop the innovative, digital, e2e-wide communication and collaboration models and platforms, derivation of use cases, user journeys and their incremental testing
- How to implement a digital workplace with a focus on user productivity and sustainability in the use of collaborative systems
- How to use digitization through innovative technology approaches from the areas of user / customer experience, data analytics, automation & robotics
- How to intelligently apply agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Agile Project Management)
- How to implement digital transformation strategies including organizational & culture change management and digital organizations
A big advantage would be:
- Successfully completing a degree in economics, business informatics, psychology, or a similarly oriented course
- 3-5 years of prior consulting activity
- Certifications in the area of change management (e.g. Prosci), organizational development, coaching, agility (e.g. as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach)
- Business English, fluent German skills
- Other foreign languages and experience abroad
- If you are customer- and result-oriented person, have analytical or leadership skills, radiate motivation, and enthusiasm, and are willing to travel, you are fit to be a part of our team.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.