|Category||Manufacturing/Production/Operations||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $49,900|
Responsible for overseeing the entire life cycle of our product, including Customer order, production, distribution, internal allocation, release, and final clearance of resources.
Responsible for reorganizing shipping schedules to consolidate loads, maximize vehicle usage, or limit the movement of empty vehicles or trailers.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
• Plan and implement supply chain
o Warehouse-slotting - Route planning
• Oversee inventory procedures / Inventory Planning
o Inventory analysts perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs between warehouses.
o Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
• Proficiency in computer databases, statistic application, and logistic programs
• Interpret data on logistics elements, including availability, maintainability, and reliability; supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, as well as supplier management and transportation.
• Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, relational databases, and ERP systems
• Familiarity with supply chain processes (inventory planning/warehouse management)
• Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Strong attention to detail
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.