|Category||Business/Strategic Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $100,000|
This EDiscovery Project Manager Position Features:
• Some Travel
• Immediate Need
• Great Pay to $100K
Can also live in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte or Raleigh, NC or Washington DC
Immediate need for ediscovery project manager seeking remote, some travel and immediate need. Excellent written and oral communication, fast paced and highly self motivated will be keys to success in this dynamic organization. Will be responsible for being knowledgeable about ediscovery , technology-assisted review and and maintain confidentiality for Business Services - Other company. Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a ediscovery project manager today!
The eDiscovery Project Manager promotes and implements eDiscovery protocols in support of the Firm's strategic vision. The Project Manager collaborates with internal and external litigation support resources to ensure efficiency and profitability; manages multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision; collaborates with the legal teams to implement eDiscovery best practices.
The Project Manager works closely with attorneys and paralegals in the development and management of all aspects of the eDiscovery lifecycle from case inception through trial. This position requires a combination of technical and case management skills.
The Project Manager functions as a subject matter expert for a variety of systems used by the Firm and is responsible for the administration and maintenance of all eDiscovery systems and tools. The position establishes policies and procedures for litigation/case eDiscovery, and implements process improvement and efficiency standards for the firm.
The eDiscovery Project Manager will interact with external clients and performs functions that are billed to the client.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements technology, recommended practices and systems that are consistent across offices to effectively support the litigation practice and are in line with Firm policies and business goals.
• Ensures that legal teams are using appropriate, innovative and cost-effective technologies to manage the discovery process.
• Keeps abreast of ediscovery tools and technology, including helping the firm develop its road map for in-house discovery-related platforms.
• Provides consulting on eDiscovery issues with legal teams.
• Coordinates and manages all technical resources for an eDiscovery project to include management of services provided by eDiscovery vendors.
• Assists attorneys, paralegals, vendors and clients to ensure proper preservation and collection of electronically stored information (ESI) to include obtaining computer, server and cloud-based collection cost estimates, coordinating and tracking collection activities, maintaining chain of custody documentation and ensuring successful transfer of collected data to comply with firm policies and best practices for intake.
• Assists with the preparation of eDiscovery case-level budgets and client bill management.
• Assists with electronic and paper document discovery, including processing, scanning, coding, review and productions.
• Manages data transfer and storage to comply with firm records management policies and best practices for information governance.
• Participates in post-project analysis to discover workflow inefficiencies and obstacles. Applies quality control processes and improvements to the discovery process.
• Provides training and technical assistance for Relativity, Eclip
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.