The Scranton/Wilkes Barre RailRiders, the Triple-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees are seeking a Vice President, Partnership Sales.Position Summary:
The Vice President will lead a growing department in sponsorship sales, strategy, and execution on behalf of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders. This position plays a key leadership role within the team. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and manage department sales and service expectations with the President while working collaboratively with all departments for overall growth.
- Creatively drive partnership sales and service to maximize other departments with ticket sales, community engagement, marketing opportunities.
- Work all game and event day set ups, activation, and take down with entire staff.
- Experience in Sports Partnerships leadership role minimum of 7 years preferred including leading and managing others towards common growth and service goals.
- Experience in sponsorship sales and writing creative, community and activation-based proposals.
- Knowledge of sales and use of marketing metrics, and ROI recap measurement on behalf of partners for strong renewal and win-win activation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience functioning in a 24/7 operating environment, including frequent work on nights and weekends.
- Manage time effectively, with the ability to perform well with strict deadlines.
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with coworkers, fans, vendors and sponsors.
- Follow all policies, procedures and safety precautions established by the team.
- Access to a car, a clean driving record, proof of auto insurance and a valid driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Questions:
- Do you have 7+ Years of Sponsorship Sales experience in professional sports?
- Are you willing and able to relocate to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area?