|Category||Customer Service & Claims||Job type||Full Time|
R esource Planning Manager
The Resource Planning Manager is a strategic leadership position reporting into the Command Center Operating Effectiveness Senior Manager. This individual will manage the daily operations including managing Resource Planning Analysts and/or Resource Supervisors while leading initiatives and process improvements. This role requires a strong understanding of the Command Center technology, business objectives, pain points, all with one goal in mind to service to both our internal and external customers. Collaborating with the business, Workforce partners and matrix partners in order to identify the most effective processes, tools, and communication strategy in servicing our customers.
• Manages the daily operations of assigned team and effectively communicates organizational strategies to engage staff and drive desired behaviors.
• Effectively enable the operations to meet/exceed operating objectives through accurate and consultative input and guidance regarding capacity.
• Monitor call distribution, product routing, priority levels, and load balancing to optimize service and ensure the most efficient use of resources and processes to achieve the expected customer service levels.
• Acts as a central point of contact for multiple organizations, implementing workforce processes, and finding opportunity for improved efficiency in today's marketplace.
• Monitor call center statistics, analyze daily call trends to determine staffing requirements, and develop appropriate schedules. Coordinate and maintain shift alignment when/if needed.
• Partner with training, quality, sites, etc., to coordinate training, meetings, vacations, etc.
• Exhibits managerial courage and consistently delivers accurate and transparent messages to staff.
• Focus on achieving key performance results and improving the overall customer experience by identifying process improvement opportunities and driving a culture of customer centricity.
• Communicate clear expectations for performance and attendance, and hold staff accountable for delivering on what's expected through individualized and ongoing performance management within the team.
• Lead by example demonstrating the highest level of customer centricity, professionalism, engagement and inspection at all times. Develop a positive team relationship by being supportive, visible and easily accessible at all times.
• Monitors individual, team to identify and act on both positive and negative trends to ensure attainment of financial and performance targets.
• Works to remove barriers for staff and functions as a change leader to staff and matrix partners with regard to efficiency and quality.
• Adapts communication style to effectively engage individuals/teams either face to face or virtually delivering communications positively and in support of organizational goals and objectives.
• Collaborates with matrix partners to ensure objectives and standards are met, policies and procedures are followed, gaps identified and closed, communications are clear.
• Partners effectively with Workforce Architecture to develop adequate business cases for refinement and process improvements.
• • Effectively partners with Talent Readiness & Optimization teams as it relates to change management, culture change as well as compliance to the delivered/implemented solution.
• Responsible for partnering with HR on staff initiatives including compensation planning, performance management, staffing and employee relations/issues, employee recruitment, training, team and employee development.
• Ensures the timely and quality development and distribution of all deliverables for the project which could include a program charter, status reporting, issues / risk logs, dependency management, resource plan, etc.
• Overall management and coordination of regularly scheduled organizational update meetings to provide status, discuss key issues/risks and upcoming milestones.
• Facilitates compliance with all corporate policies and completion of trainings.
• Supports diversity by building an inclusive environment and valuing different perspectives.
• Ability to work extended hours including Saturday, Sunday.
• Support on call and holidays.
• Direct people management or indirect leadership experience require with a minimum of 3 years.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with 3 years of related customer service experience required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of telephonic technology and WFM applications (IEX, Aceyus, Cisco, Virtual Hold, Click to Chat)
• Proven experience in managing relationships and KPIs with Global Service Partners
• Project management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with individuals, groups, or work teams to explain difficult technical issues and the ability to listen effectively.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience supporting operational initiatives with the ability to work on multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented, have strong relationship building and organizational skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, evaluate potential problems/opportunities, recommend and implement solutions.
• Proven ability to execute on short and long term business strategy. Strategic orientation is a must.
• Must have at minimum an intermediate proficiency level with MS Office Products.
• Demonstrated ability in managing complexity.
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees mustbe fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||091 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Co.|