The Field Associate performs tasks involving physical labor at job sites and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.IMMEDIATE HIRES!!!Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload trucks on job sites
- Assist crew leads as needed
- Setup tents, tables, chairs, & stages as directed by the Event Manager
- Construct temporary fencing & place road barricades
Licenses or Certifications
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs continuously.
- Able to be on their feet for upwards of 8 hours a day. Hours will vary. Depends upon events scheduled. Must have flexibility and ability to work from 6 - 12 hours per day.
- Previous tent construction and take down experience preferred, but not necessary. Will take your moving company, truck loading/unloading experience or construction experience in consideration.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to walk, climb stairs, and stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours)
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to respond using discretion based on general and client-specific policies
- Forklift certification preferred
- Driving larger delivery vehicles and possession or capability to obtain a DOT card is preferred, but not necessary. Willing to obtain CDL IS A PLUS