|Category||Business/Strategic Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $65,000|
AppleOne Fort Worth is partnered with a pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization who is looking to add an Operations Manager to their growing organization! This company is headquartered in Puerto Rico and recently opened operations in Irving, TX. This is a great opportunity to be part of the company's culture from the start!
**At this time, candidates who are local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area are being considered as this is an ONSITE position located in Irving, TX.**
POSITION SPECIFICS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct Hire opportunity
• Competitive benefits + compensation package - salary range ($65k DOE)!
• Schedule: operations are Monday-Saturday 7am-8pm salaried 40 hour work week.
• Responsible for leadership of the branch location within the Operations Department including: Pharmacy Help Desk, Client Services, Benefits Management, and Clinical Call Center.
• Responsible to ensure the professionalism to establish KPI's for all roles/functions.
• Tracking and reporting of daily operational processes and procedures.
• Being the liaison between IT and HR and adhering to all established polices and procedures.
• Assisting in coordinating resolution of situations with pharmacies, members, or clients as well as escalating services issues.
• Coordinating with functional leadership to establish KPI's and goals including coaching/training/development of functional teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
• At least 5 years' of experience in a PBM/Health Plan environment and a minimum of 2 years' in a leadership role.
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in Business, Engineering, or aligned area providing a strong foundation for success in a growing company.
• Proficiency in business technology to troubleshoot issues and liaison problem solving.
• Management skills: strategic planning, decision-making, time management, training & development, and integrity/ethics.
• Bilingual Spanish HIGHLY PREFERRED.
If you or someone you know has experience within operations AND a PBM/healthcare environment and would excel in a position like this, apply today for immediate consideration. This is a top priority position for my client.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.