|Category||Admin/Corporate Services||Job type||Full Time|
The Category Management Senior Analyst is a sourcing professional & project manager who is accountable for the assigned sourcing activities across the Information Technology organization as it relates to the procurement of Cybersecurity products and services. This individual will be accountable for activities associated with CIGNA Cybersecurity and Identity Access Management suppliers. This will include leading small and medium sized sourcing projects, and supporting larger projects. This role will involve the creation, market analysis, negotiation, and maintenance for activities around identifying a supplier, managing the competitive process and recommending a supplier that best meets the business objectives. This resource must have experience in dealing with dynamic requirements that are tied to strategic level business and information technology objectives. In order to effective engage this type of supplier, this resource must have experience dealing at various management levels to achieve desired outcomes through sourced engagements.
The Category Management Senior Analyst is responsible for sourcing all assigned initiatives for the enterprise. These activities are likely to be a mix of routine and non-routine initiatives with impact across the organization. A partial list of sourcing functions includes but is not limited to:
- Identifies opportunities to improve the sourcing approach and procurement process which could have significant financial impact on the organization
- Ensures that contracted relationships have enabled supplier performance measurement and reporting function.
- Analyzes overall business requirements, supplier relationship structures and processes to improve performance and overall value
- Review, revise and/or draft contracts
- Analyzes industries, supply, markets, and sourcing best practices to define alternative supplier relationship structures to meet enterprise-wide requirements, manage costs, and maximize value for dollars spent
- Recommends new sourcing strategies, process improvements and supplier relationship structures for the enterprise
- Manages execution and implementation of small to medium sized sourcing initiatives within assigned expenditures categories
- Develops timelines and organizes matrix team to implement sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Manages day-to-day execution of sourcing and contracts process and facilitates involvement of expert resources
- Collaborates with business staff and manages development of requests for proposals (RFPs) and other selection and supplier evaluation tools
- Develops negotiation strategy performing and overseeing detailed financial analysis to determine market and world class costs for specified products and services
- Prepares negotiation and facilitates negotiation strategy in conjunction with the Business Staff and Supply Chain Management leadership where appropriate and able to lead negotiations
- Monitors and reports progress against performance objectives and sourcing initiatives
- As a key contributor, must be willing and able to act as a change agent and demonstrate resiliency as changes occur
- BA / BS strongly preferred, ideally in Business, Supply Chain, Medical Management or related field.
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication, facilitation and leadership skills with a proven ability to lead, influence and motivate others
- Strong time management skills; highly organized and detailed oriented
- Strong analytical, cross-functional communication skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of healthcare, the role of health insurance providers and the healthcare supply chain desirable.
- General financial analysis skills and experience
-Problem solving and decision making skills
- Highly collaborative and collaborates with appropriate experts to solve problems
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, with periods of ambiguity
- Knowledge of procurement principles, theories and processes preferred
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||091 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Co.|