|Category||Project/Program Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $40,000|
This Resident Manager Position Features:
The Resident Manager lives on site and is responsible for overseeing and
maintaining the entire building including the residential units, common areas, and leased
spaces. The Resident Manager must respond to building emergencies.
Leadership, Administration, Oversight
• Oversee the duties of vendors, maintenance staff, and security personnel
• Lead property meetings, interface with case managers, partnering agencies, and Step
Up program staff.
• Create and serve incident reports, warnings, and notices for lease violations. Notices
must be reviewed and approved by supervisor.
• Meet regularly with Regional Manager to ensure tenant legal issues are handled
appropriately and notices are approved.
• Communicate actively with Regional Manager and other service coordinators on quality
of life issues relating to tenants. Must coordinate meetings with onsite services staff on
a weekly or bi weekly basis
QUALIFICATIONS (Education & Experience):
• High School Diploma/GED required. Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3+ years of office/administrative experience required. 2+ years of permanent supportive
housing or affordable housing experience preferred.
• Knowledge of fair housing laws required
• Previous experience with Yardi preferred
• Previous experience with individuals experiencing mental health issues and/or
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (On-call all other days/times)
SALARY: $36,000-$40,000 + 2-bedroom apartment with paid utilities and parking
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a resident manager today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.