Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
•Experience & Technical-skills:
- Recent and relevant experience of min. 2 years of PMO roles or equivalent (preferably in IT Infrastructure services)
- Good understanding of project environment & set-up
- Business English level (writing & speaking)
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)
- Medium/Advanced MS Project skills (knowledge on scheduling the program/project plan using project management tools such as MS Project)
- Financial understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership potential
- Experience interviewing end users to gather requirements & collect data
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Goal orientation
- Problem solving
- Creative thinker
- Resilience & persistence in achieving the targeted results
- Customer oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Cross - cultural communication, adaptability to international environments
- Presentation skills
- Self-effectiveness in dealing with multiple tasks & working under pressure
- Stress management
•Formal education level: minimum Bachelor's Degree
• Familiar with international standards associated with project management and service management practice (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2, ITIL) - certifications are a plus
What we offer:
• We offer you training and certifications:
Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• We have flexible benefits for you: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
• Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
• Have extra vacation days based on your work experience.
If so, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and significant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.