|Category||Project/Program Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $54,000|
Seeking a Operations Analyst Supervisor to performs administrative support
services for the organization as a part of the administrative team. These tasks vary in complexity and include the following functions: operations, data management, facilities maintenance and technology support.
Analyze and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operational support systems and processes
• Perform support and oversight for facilities in coordination with company facilities staff
• Acts as liaison on technical matters, translates complex information/instructions to simple terms to the company staff, and other appropriate staff.
• Coordinates, evaluates, prioritizing and reprioritizing schedules considering available equipment, staff, duties, and job priorities.
• Procure IT and facilities services and equipment for the organization
• Plan, oversee and assist with specific projects as assigned by the Operations Analyst Supervisor
• Planning and strategizing with Operations Analyst Supervisor and Deputy Director
• Coordinate with systems, network, and database administrators to implement application design specifications and coordinate integration
• Coordinate and communicate IT and facilities requests and issues
• Maintain inventory of all company IT assets
• Work with technology support vendor and company IT coordinator to troubleshoot and resolve IT problems
• Prepare and facilitate training to company departments and staff on IT systems, software applications and hardware
• Process operational requests, maintaining operational request data base
• Communicate with staff, vendors & COSD staff as needed
Please apply right away..
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.