- Reviews, identifies, and deters fraudulent activity.
- Takes inbound calls and referrals from victims of fraudulent activities.
- Assess the available information via multiple internal and external tools to identify the situation and provide guidance to resolve issue.
- Must have excellent conversational skills in English.
- Experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers on the phone.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment.
- One year experience in fraud, customer service or a call center environment.
- At least 1 year relevant experience required.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
- Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
- Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals.