The Quality Control Auditor oversees auditing and evaluating quality control procedures to ensure operations adhere to company standards and budgets. Most quality control auditors work in manufacturing companies or warehouses where their responsibilities include conducting research and analysis to develop test structures for quality control, reviewing documentation and specifications, monitoring the performance of the workforce, performing risk assessments, and maintaining records. There are also times when a quality control auditor develops reports and presents them to managers, along with recommendations against vulnerable areas.Job Duties:
- Manage the collection, analysis, and verification of information to detect fraud and/or unethical practices.
- Inspect vendors, control procedures, and processes ensuring compliance with applicable DCM regulations and procedures.
- Conduct internal analysis /inspection to evaluate compliance.
- Ensure facility-wide compliance to ensure company compliance.
- Perform and evaluate operational controls in accordance to ensure adequate internal control structure.
- Work efficiently and effectively with various process owners to develop DCM specific business processes and mating documentation controls.
- Conduct daily walk through audits of manufacturing and packaging operations to assure procedures and proper documentation practices are being follow.
- Establish and maintain company inventory and operational procedures, gauging needs for policy improvement and executing strategic programs for future initiatives.
- Reduce transaction time and improve compliance by developing and implementing new, improve processes for identifying and eliminating obsolete inventory.
- Audit must represent 20% target goal based on total cartons shipped for all departments.
- Daily tracking will be maintained by each department with a weekly report to discuss findings and accountability.
- Results will be posted and emailed out weekly by each department head.
- Ensure accurate product is being picked for proper customer(s).
- Perform quality checks on orders being picked.
- Responsible for end of day procedures (clearing open picking work).
- Trouble shoot problem orders and correct utilizing proper quality measures.
- Assist in directing/designing/implementing staffing processes for hiring seasonal/part time employees.
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.