Remote, Work from Home, United States Summary
This role will support, apply and execute Change management discipline and operational readiness methodology into assigned work including project, Network Operations program and process engineering initiatives. Success will include, partnering with the Business leaders, staff and project teams, supporting an operating model for delivering Change Management best practices and driving improvements across Network Operations in support of furthering the development of a high-functioning and efficient organization, focused on effectively supporting people through change. Job Components
The Solutions Delivery Change Manager is a service leader who will have accountability for the following:
- Provide expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects
- Utilize established Cigna and ADKAR methodology to develop change management plans for assigned initiatives, partnering with other team members to drive a thoughtful and simple delivery framework and ensure alignment at all levels and all times through the project/initiative life cycle;
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. Recommends solutions and best practices.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership, which requires understanding of wider business.
- Support the ongoing and continuous improvement of the Cigna change management approach, standards, tools and methodology for sustaining change efforts, leveraging process management concepts;
- Following the Cigna Change Management framework along with the ADKAR model, this role will execute, promote and support the Cigna Change Management discipline, focusing on customer service, continuous improvement, quality, metrics and reporting, and execute these standard functions:
Assess & Analyze Change Impact and Readiness
Create a Findings and Recommendations report
Lead and partner with appropriate areas in the Development of appropriate plans to support the change initiative, including:
- Communication plan
- Leadership engagement plan
- Resistance Management plan
- Reinforcement plan
- Transition plan
- Training plan
Level of Leadership:
- Execute against the approved plans, reporting appropriately on status and effectiveness
- Design and lead effective meetings with senior executives, managers, and stakeholders as appropriate
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful change initiative
- Work collaboratively with matrix partners and leadership to identify mitigation strategies, take early action to resolve issues and address cross-team impacts, working with appropriate resources including but not limited to Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Training and a variety of business units
- When appropriate, provide direct support, consultation and coaching to develop a culture of change agents within Network Operations and other areas
- Participate in delivery of training Change Management best practices
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Model effective change management skills, activities and behaviors during all work efforts
- Self-directed and capable of leading a team of professionals, either as a direct manager or as a cross organizational team leader, to drive quality improvement and adaptability to change
- Works well with larger groups from a wider range of organizations, as well as reporting out to senior executives.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with teammates and matrix partners.
- Continually strive to improve their own skills and competencies by demonstrating initiative to participate in ongoing coaching and training programs
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of organizational change management experience
- Experience and broad knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and best practices; certification in the Prosci® model is a plus
- Experience supporting large change management initiatives in a large scale business environment
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology
- Experience in collaborating across Business, IT and leadership at all levels
- An extensive understanding of how people and organizations go through change and the change process
- Proven ability to successfully and sustainably drive organizational change
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including training delivery
- Excellent active listening skills
- Must work well in a matrix environment, including direct reports, internal associates, and consultants
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organizational structure
- Ability to easily move between lead role and support role as work is assigned
- Ability to see the big picture, and operate effectively delivering tactical and strategic objectives
- Demonstrated passion around customer focus and improving processes that impact customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functional lines of business and organizational levels
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Solid experience being self directed
- Some travel required - up to 20%
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.About Cigna
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.