|Category||Project/Program Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $52,000|
• Contract preparation and review.
• Digital document retrieval.
• Creation of spreadsheets and tracking of documents.
• Communication with clients.
• Preparation of computer based and/or written background documents consistent with
the Company's formal protocols and procedures.
• Administrative duties to include, by example, answering telephone, copying, faxing,
filing and scanning.
• Understanding of basic financial principles connected with invoicing and billing.
• Any other reasonable administrative tasks as determined by the supervisor.
• Within the first month of employment, obtain a passing grade on the Professional
Background Screening Association's ("PBSA") Exam.
• Ability to pay close attention to missing or unclear data and a keen eye to detail.
• Capacity to manage and meet multiple, time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Typing (WPM 45+) and an advanced level of knowledge with respect to Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word and Excel) and Outlook.)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.