|Category||Business/Strategic Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $62,400|
This AML And KYC Analysts Position Features:
• Global Corp
• Fortune 500
• Weekly Pay
• Conduct periodic internal customer and accounts reviews to identify potential suspicious activity
• Collect and document alert, case or Suspicious Activity Report ("SAR") history; customer background and Know Your Customer ("KYC") information; relevant account and transaction data; plus any other required information to assist in the investigation
• Review and analyze underlying information gathered to assess reasonable cause to close or escalate an alert to SAR; prepare SARs for filing with FinCEN when applicable
• Document and summarize findings including supporting information, analysis and rationale for disposition within the case management system in a timely manner
• Build relationships with the Review and QA groups, while also effectively communicate and transfer information for investigations
• Function as a key contributor and demonstrate knowledge of money laundering and terrorist financing typologies
• Participate in individual and department goal development and execute on tactical strategies for goal attainment
Immediate need for AML Analyst with KYC exp. candidates seeking global corp, fortune 500 and weekly pay. Anti- money laundering exp, KYC experience and SAR will be keys to success in this growing, prestigious, well-known, stable organization. Will be responsible for work from home- set up, pass background and drug test and 3-6 years experience for Financial Services company. Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a AML and KYC candidates today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.