|Category||Project/Program Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $120,000|
My client is looking for a fabulous colleague to join their Field Technical Solutions team in Northern California. This is a fulltime regular position with full benefits in a successful and growing company. This position entails collaborating with dynamic customers, North American Sales and Client's Headquarters. Salary will depend on experience.
A few of the Responsibilities:
• Build relationships and trust with customers through technical interaction.
• Own the technical solution for customers and champion their needs.
• Fully understand customers' products, roadmaps and technical needs in order to find an optimum solution for both the customer and Client.
• Drive multiple teams to develop competitive and creative technical solutions, while ensuring efficient use of Client's resources.
• Collect feedback from customers on their concerns and needs
• Provide local technical support together with domain experts as required.
• Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with 7+ years of industry experience.
• Design and Technology knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Analog, RF, Mixed-Signal, Automotive or HV/BCD.
• Self-motivated, a curious person
• Proven problem solver with a strong technical background.
• Holistic knowledge of technology platforms
• Good understanding of semiconductor technology, design methodology, EDA and IP.
• Effective presenter and communicator with strong oral and written English abilities.
My client is eager to review resumes as I ! It's time for you to make that MOVE!!! Look forward to reviewing your resume.
Thank you for your time!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.