|Category||Project/Program Management||Job type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to $35,400|
We are seeking an experienced Case Manager to work a contract with our client in the Sanford area!
$17/hour - contract role
- Bachelors' degree in social work or 3 years of related experience in the field
- Knowledge of social services procedures, practices and methods
- Ability to resolve conflict and crisis intervention
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducts strengths-based assessment of housing barriers, and works in partnership with client to develop plans for obtaining and maintaining permanent housing.
- Work in partnership with clients to develop strategies and short-and long-term goals for obtaining and maintaining employment.
- Provide advocacy-based-case-management to clients to support progress on goals aligned with their individual Self-Sufficiency case plans.
- Conduct financial coaching sessions with clients that include helping them to understand housing requirements, create and adhere to budgets and build other skills needed for independent living.
- Track participant activities, ensure timely and accurate collection of program data, and input client data into the Homeless Management Information System.
- Conducts intake and needs assessment interviews with applicants; verifies and analyzes collected data, and makes recommendation for eligibility/non-eligibility.
- Completes income certifications for applicants to ensure the household is eligible for housing programs.
- Maintains accurate case files, completes all appropriate forms and documents all case activity.
- Provides referrals to other local service providers as may be necessary to ensure maximum delivery of available services to eligible applications.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with public and private service providers within the community.
- Conducts home and site visits.
- Completes all required case management activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists applicants in applying for other available benefits (such as SSI and Food Stamps).
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Case Manager/Social Worker to join a fantastic team! If you meet the qualifications please submit your resume today---Qualified Case Managers will be contacted right away!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.