This position is currently remote; however, you will work onsite when our Franklin, TN office reopens.The individual plays a key role in a dynamic environment translating the strategic vision into a program roadmap and detailed plan coordinating all aspects to achieve required outcomes across multiple teams and delivery models. Will be responsible for evaluation and alignment of value opportunities, defining and communicating clear scope and value, schedule and coordination across teams, and delivery of the required value while appropriately mitigating risks. This individual must demonstrate strong product ownership and project management behaviors, such as a thorough understanding and focus of the value to be delivered, engagement, collaboration, communication and management of key stakeholders and partners, and the ability to plan effectively, monitor progress against goals, and exercise timely and appropriate escalation and mitigation of barriers. Job responsibilities
Minimum Required Skills:
- Accountable to the Data Strategy Leader for organizing and monitoring the day-to-day progress of initiatives and resolution of obstacles in order to ensure on-time delivery of committed value
- Facilitate road-mapping, release planning, preparation of release backlog via pre and post planning
- Effectively negotiate priorities and solutions; assist Data Strategy Leader with managing and prioritizing backlog
- Assists with prioritization/decision making by facilitating estimation of value and scope
- Manages and optimize the flow of work based on prioritization and available capacity
- Facilitate coordination meetings
- Deliver project/program value objectives on-time, with high-quality
- Facilitate managing risks and dependencies
- Demonstrate proven capability to be disciplined and flexible at the same time
- Coordinate with Product Owners to be focused on big picture and prioritize competing opportunities
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Understand, apply, promote and contribute to eviCore delivery methodologies, standards and tools
- Provide solutions and continuous improvement opportunities to efficiently solve problems and provide critical thinking skills
- Gain recognition as a trusted advisor / leader with customers and stakeholders at all levels and areas of the organization
- Listen and effectively communicate with clarity, precision and transparency
- Remove barriers to enable project team to complete objectives no matter how difficult; drive and influence decisions
- Drive lessons learned and knowledge retention for future use
- Mentor and assist team members as necessary to ensure successful management of company initiatives regardless of direct organizational reporting lines.
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement:
- 3+ years of Agile project delivery experience
- 5+ years of Program Management and/or Product Ownership experience
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and facilitating project proposals with business and technology leaders.
- Solid background in assessing quality and completeness of business and functional requirements.
- Experienced in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
- Able to develop relevant metrics for project delivery and program value, and use metrics as basis for communication and continuous improvement.
- A self-motivated team player who thrives on challenges, is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is ready to grow with a company.
- Data and analytics skills a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience required.
- PMP, Agile Scrum Master, Agile Product Owner or similar Certification(s) desired.
- Lean, Six-Sigma or similar process improvement certifications a plus.
- Master's Degree is a plus.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.