|Category||Human Resources||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $70,000|
Bilingual Spanish Payroll Administrator needed for Construction company in Irvine CA.
Great company with excellent work environment. Company is family owned and all employees are treated as family. Position will be remote until the company goes back to the office full time.
You will be required to go in 1-2 times a week to train.
1. At least 3-5 years' experience with payroll and knowledge of CA labor and tax laws
2. Union experience a plus
3. Public Work - Prevailing Wage
5. Must be detail-oriented, organized, have strong time management skills, and able to handle very confidential information
• Process weekly payroll, including utilizing automated payroll system (Pay-Net)
• Process weekly Per Diem checks
• Import jobs from SAGE into company payroll software
• Extract jobs from ExakTime and enter into Pay-Net using AccountLinx
• Export text files for weekly payroll
• Dispatch for Union Apprentices/Journeyman (DAS 142)
• Enter Certified Payroll information into eCPR in a timely manner
• Provide support to management by resolving questions and problems related to payroll
• Assist in benefits administration impacting payroll and employees including retirement plans, health benefits, and workers compensation
• Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
• Compile employee checks/pay-stubs and ensure on-time delivery in accordance with wage and hour provisions
• Input and update employee information regularly
• Correspond with federal, state and local tax agencies accordingly
• Process and compile needed monthly payroll reports including but not limited to vacation/sick time and benefit reports
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.