|Category||Marketing||Job type||Full Time|
Delivers and executes the process to lay out placement of merchandise categories and promotional programs on consolidated maps for stores to execute weekly and monthly transitions. Supports the strategies and standards required to deliver a cohesive and consistent in-store experience. Drives execution and prioritization of placement to increase sales, build the brand, and maximize productivity. Spearheads creative ingenuity through analytical, competitive, and marketplace observations and insights.
1. Central collaborator, facilitator, and interdepartmental liaison for category and promotional placement on maps.
2. Ensures all necessary components of projects are reviewed, communicated, and executed to company expectations.
3. Collaborates across buying, store operations, real estate, and facilities to ensure all designs meet expectations.
4. Obtains approval of all cross-functional teams and ensures on-time delivery.
5. Delivers quality proofing and approval routing.
6. Responsible for the delivery, maintenance, and governance of consistent category placement standards.
7. Maintains accurate planogram to floorplan to store relationships.
8. Standardizes, optimizes, and consolidates merchandise and marketing maps to drive clearer execution. Leads the development and maintenance of existing maps, and assesses the need and plan for additional versions.
9. Contributes to the strategic and category review process by providing hindsight reporting, market insight, analytics, and recommendations.
10. Identifies necessary and relevant analysis needed to provide quantitative data to affect placement decisions.
11. Oversees and ensures on-line posting of all necessary maps and information materials.
12. Collaborates with Communication and Store Operations to ensure execution of placement initiatives.
13. Collaborates with Space Planning, Merchandise Presentation, and Marketing teams to interpret merchant vision and optimize the full store customer shopping experience, ensuring that divisional priorities are properly accounted for and placed on store maps.
14. Partners with Real Estate and Store Planning team on new stores and remodels.
1. Bachelor's degree in MIS or business, or equivalent experience required.
2. Minimum 3-5 years of transferable retail experience within Store Merchandising, Store Planning, or Facilities Planning required.
3. Knowledge of in-store layouts and merchandising processes and tools required.
4. Strong innovation, conceptualization, and strategic thinking skills required.
5. Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills required.
6. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe applications, AutoCAD, Revit, In-Design, and other data warehouse tools required.
7. Prior experience with Assortment and Space Planning Tools [especially Blue Yonder's Space Planning (CKB, Floor Planning, POG Generator) and Assortment Optimization applications] preferred.
8. Able to multi-task and delegate with strong follow-up skills required.
9. Good self-management skills with the ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines required.
10. Able to work cross-functionally across all levels of the business. Comfortable with managing up or down.
11. Able to perform physical activity at a sustained pace including walking, bending, and lifting (min of 25 pounds).
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.