|Category||Marketing||Job type||Full Time|
Supports the implementation of Blue Yonder Category Management suite. Serves as the primary business liaison between the business project team, IT, system vendor, and 3rd party consultants. Responsible for ensuring product and store attributes in the category knowledgebase (“CKB”) are complete, accurate, and timely. Aligns with management to understand, document, and implement best practices. In addition, develops solutions to short-term process opportunities with current tools, improving methodology and consistency across the team.
1. Responsible for administration of and data upkeep in Blue Yonder’s Assortment and Space Planning applications including: reviewing and implementing changes in business parameters and formats; identifying and addressing data integrity issues; and coordinating and/or modifying business parameters, improvements, and/or upgrades.
2. Supports the cross-functional use of system and capabilities with Blue Yonder’s Assortment and Space Planning applications.
3. Partners with IT to define application settings to support the business strategy.
4. Drives consistency across the teams by training team members and providing documentation that describes the system business parameter settings and desired business processes.
5. Ensures change controls, compliance, risk management, business continuity activities are adhered to for the Blue Yonder Assortment and Space applications.
6. Develops defined exception reporting using Blue Yonder’s Assortment and Space applications.
7. Acts as the primary liaison to business partners (internal and/or external) for database requirements and implementation needs.
8. Provides implementation coordination and analytical assistance to business partners interpreting the requirements and develops detailed requirements as necessary.
9. Develops and maintains cross-functional communication across all key stakeholders involved in use of the Blue Yonder applications in the Assortment and Space Planning processes.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2. Minimum two years of Space Management, Merchandising, or Merchandise Planning experience required.
3. Strong computer skills in spreadsheet, word processing, analytical, and data warehouse tools required.
4. Prior experience with Assortment and Space Planning Tools [especially Blue Yonder's Space Planning (CKB, Floor Planning, POG Generator) and Assortment Optimization applications] preferred.
5. Strong analytical and evaluation skills with the ability to draw conclusions, develop processes, and execute effectively from extensive data sources required.
6. Ability to work independently under general supervision, problem solve, and make independent decisions within guidelines based on available information required.
7. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines required.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to teach and influence a broad audience required.
9. Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.