|Category||Sales/Retail/Business Development||Job type||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to $40,000|
This Field Services Specialist Position Features:
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Strong, Stable Organization
• Growth Opportunities
• Great Pay, Base Starting at $40K plus commission and raises following performance reviews.
If you're looking for competitive compensation package, strong, stable organization and growth opportunities then this could be the position for you. A company is aggressively seeking a field services specialist who is personable & self-driven, demonstrates excellent written & oral communication skills, and has good presentation skills. Experience in sales/account management or operations is preferred. The field services specialist will be responsible for inspecting customer locations to ensure quality is maintained, establishing relationships with new customers and franchisees, and reviewing contracts/scope of work, among other duties.
Field Service Consultant Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook)
- Good presentation skills
Field Service Inspector/Business Consultant Responsibilities:
- Inspect customers to ensure quality is being maintained
- Provides feedback on inspections
- Provides same day resolution of customer complaints.
- Meets with new customer contacts and franchisee to establish relationship and reviews contracted scope of work and initial paperwork
- Offer and sales Special Services to customers
- Maintain and develop a network of Franchise Owners
- Timely completion of administrative tasks, such as documenting Operations activities (i.e., provide the Director of Operations a recap nightly, keep track of new starts, transfers and trouble accounts assisted. etc.) and maintaining accurate franchise and client records in internal system
Apply for this rewarding position as a field services specialist today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.