Work At Home
This Product Manager will take ownership for our suite of Individual Medicare Supplement solutions that address the needs of the individuals that we serve. This role will work and lead across several Cigna customer segments including Seniors and US Individual to define an Individual Medicare Supplement Product Strategy and roadmap, and to execute against that roadmap. This role is a unique opportunity to be part of the leadership team that sets the strategic direction for our future Medicare Supplement offerings, working with a group of key segment, product and matrix partners to determine the products, features, network strategies and customer experience for individuals purchasing Cigna's Medicare Supplement solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with segment partners to define Cigna's Medicare Supplemental Strategy, including product offerings, target customers, market level win strategies, product and network offerings, pricing, and customer experience.
- Fully understand customer needs (propose, influence and shape market research using the insights that matter framework), external environmental influences, and competitive offerings and provide key input to segment strategies
- Turn insights into action; identify opportunities for Cigna to win in the Medicare Supplemental space by creating new products, value adds, network strategies (where applicable), and consumer engagement capabilities that create differentiation in the market and give Cigna a competitive advantage.
- Lead the team to develop and execute against a multi-year product roadmap, translating strategies into delivery plans and monitoring execution of the plan to drive measured sales growth, retention and earnings
- Partner with Risk Management team to identify opportunities to build/leverage risk management/medical management capabilities to improve profitability of Medicare Supplement book.
- Partner with Seniors Segment leadership to ensure a Medicare Supplement product strategy that aligns with our overall Seniors' Go To Market strategy and fits into a portfolio that provides a wide, integrated, and complementary range of solutions to seniors maximizing customer lifetime value
- Ensure Cigna is abreast of and has an influential voice in regulatory changes that impact short and long term growth of Medicare Supplement business.
- Lead the team to define and develop tools and training materials such as cut sheets, demos, broker and member materials, sell against- information, to allow the sales force across all channels to understand how these solutions work and CIGNA's positioning in the market.
- Monitor in-market performance of Cigna's Medicare Supplemental products; develop and maintain a scorecard that reflects the performance of these solutions and lead the strategic discussion with matrix areas that provide an avenue for clarity around product value and continuous improvement to ensure retention and growth.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to think outside the box and translate strategies and customer insights into actions/requirements/implementation
- Agile, flexible and dynamic
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong understanding of business processes and operations
- Proven ability to tie together complex issues and implement solutions to meet the needs of the global matrix
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive results with strong sense of urgency
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a matrix environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Superior collaboration and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Experience working in diverse disciplines within CIGNA or equivalent healthcare industry experience,
- General product knowledge and deep understanding of Individual Medicare Supplement products, regulatory environment and marketplace
- Product brand management experience is a plus
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.