- Effectively manage the needs and requirements of Cigna's key relationship partners including the development and implementation of strategic plans and other key documentation and the implementation of campaigns, products and processes.
- Effectively manage portfolio to achieve targets in terms of both top line and P&L on all channels
- Effectively manage the development, implementation, execution and reviews of tactical marketing campaigns using best practice direct marketing techniques. Keep Direct Marketing execution as a core strength within Cigna and a major differentiator for Cigna in the marketplace.
- Work with business partners to develop new business opportunities such as new distribution channel, new segmentation and new business model
- To grow our partner business through the implementation and execution of best practice relationship management and direct marketing execution. Growth in sales and the conversion of these sales to revenue are key drivers for Cigna and the key driver for this role is to provide the basis for and drive through sales growth with our partners.
- To enhance existing and develop new relationship management practices and processes so that they become a point of competitive advantage
- To work closely with internal parties to ensure the feasibility of the committed campaigns or business models
- Lead and manage Account Relationship Managers
Partner Management Accountabilities:
- To grow our partner business through increasing sales and the conversion of these sales into profitable revenue. This is a key measure of success this role. He/she will realize profitable Business Partner relationships through: identifying prospects, establishing mutual beneficial opportunities, preparing profitable business propositions, supporting development of innovative product and service offerings, budgeting and planning, establishing launch program tactics, analyzing response, communicating and liaising with partners and contributing to the creation of the annual business plan.
- To understand our partners, their business and the issues facing them so Cigna is seen as and looked at to add strategic value by our partners. At a minimum this will involve developing strategic plans for your partners on a regular basis (with their input). Further examples of how this can be demonstrated are through involvement in partner planning and partners approaching us for advice/solutions to their business problems.
- To work with relevant stakeholders in developing annual marketing plans for business partners incorporating media, products, costs, activity, timing, agreed sales targets and campaign objectives.
- To provide regular updates to Senior Management and other relevant stakeholders to ensure all key parties are aware of and able to respond appropriately to partner requests and priorities
- To research and analyze partner and competitor activity and maintain this information as well as identifying opportunities for Cigna. This involves the sharing of findings with key internal stakeholders.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal staff. This includes gaining an in-depth knowledge of the business to ensure that all relationship management procedures are communicated and followed.
To develop, nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers in enabling the Launch Program Tactical Planning, Product Development, Program Performance Analysis, Budgeting and Planning
- To create and maintain trust based relationships with partners.
- Maintains proper relationships and interrelationships to ensure teamwork and unified effort between our client and representatives of the respective Sponsor/Affinity partner.
- To be responsible for day-to-day partner management
- To be the primary point of contact for your partners. This doesn't mean the only point of contact, or that certain people within the partner organization might not be targeted by different people from Cigna, however the Account Relationship Manager is responsible for directing and managing all contact and owns the primary servicing relationship.
- To be actively involved across all aspects of the partner relationship (internally and externally) and effectively manage the needs and requirements of the relationship(s) between Cigna and Cigna's business partners in consultation relevant stakeholders.
- The Account Relationship Manager will be the advocate/champion for the partner within the organization. A real focus will be on finding ways to be of greater service to the partner in addition to resolving problems and ensuring business is being managed appropriately.
- To be the central point for managing internal resources so as to deliver optimal results to the partner.
- To provide support and assistance to other team members. This includes managing individual workloads so you are in a position to provide assistance to other team members when required.
- At least 10 years working experience within a sales and marketing function
- At least 3 years working experience in multinational company in Banking, Finance or Insurance Business
- Possess either life or non-life insurance background
- Ability to challenge the thinking of others and a track record of managing a strategic planning process in a large multi-national organization.
- Ability to understand the profit drivers of a business and understand how a product will integrate into the daily operation of an organization.
- Highest level communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to formulate a vision for the future of the organization and communicate it to others.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity of thought.
- Ability to stimulate creative thought in others.
- Risk taker - has the nerve to push ideas and concepts forward and the resilience to withstand opposition from others.
- Challenges existing ideas and ways of doing things.
- Mature, credible and engaging personality
- Strategic thinking, strategic planning, highly motivated, confident, self-starter with ability to handle pressure and set backs
- Successful track record and managing partner relationships at a senior level
- Team management skills/ability to motivate and lead
- Outstanding presentation skills, problem-solving & decision making skills, negotiation and selling technique skills
- Managing vision and purpose, problem solving and priority setting
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.