|Category||Sales & Business Development||Job type||Full Time|
• Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred a in health related field.
• 5-7 years of experience managing a team.
• Successful track record of proven experience as a people manager and/or possesses clear aptitude as a leader and administrator.
• Previous experience building multi-year health improvement and cost savings strategies for clients highly preferred.
• Ability to take a proactive approach and be a critical thinker when supporting clients.
• Ability to quickly establish relationships and build credibility with clients, customers and peers.
• Written and oral communication skills must be concise, clear and convincing. It is important to have excellent problem-solving skills, facilitation skills and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and manage change within a team, explain reasons for change and secure team acceptance of change.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with matrix partners, manage through systems and influence direct and matrix partners to drive deliverables and results.
• Demonstrated project management skills; planning /organizational/ prioritization skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
• Possess the ability to assess and solve complex client issues.
• Ability to manage through systems and influence direct reports and matrix partners.
• Demonstrated planning/organizational skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work.
• Highly skilled in making presentations and influencing others.
• Ability to obtain necessary licenses: Certified through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (CHES or MCHES) or State Board, or National Wellness Institute (NWI) or Chapman Institute. • Ability to obtain Health and Life Insurance license.
• Ability to travel, may include overnight.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||091 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Co.|