|Category||Operations||Job type||Full Time|
Responsible for collaborating with healthcare providers and members to optimize the member's benefits to promote effective use of resources. Required to provide guidance to members regarding barriers to managing their health conditions. Assists members to change behaviors and to locate and access interpersonal, family, and community resources that will make it easier to manage their health.
• Conducts in-person and/or telephonic state mandated visits.
• Conducts health risk assessments and other member assessments.
• Uses clinical judgment to identify physical and behavioral health needs and works with the member, caregiver and providers to develop and actuate an appropriate individualized service plan
. • Works with member to close clinical and pharmacy gaps in care and to mitigate non- clinical barriers to care.
• Acts as a liaison for the member and facilitates the coordination of benefits, resources, healthcare providers, and institutions
. • Maintains a daily caseload as assigned for field-based nurse coordinators
. • Conducts telephonic and/or in-person visits to members to provide health coaching, structured assessments, and may develop appropriate care plans
• Current, unrestricted Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
. • At least 2 years of related experience with Medicaid population. Prior experience working with home health or community resource organizations
• Reliable transportation, valid and unrestricted driver's license, proof of insurance, and the ability to travel to member's home, other locations within the service delivery area.
• Verbal and written communication skills
. • Must have Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets
. • Must be able to travel to members home within the service delivery area - may require up to a minimal of 1 hour radius or more for travel.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||829 GulfQuest, LP|