Responsible for the overall cultivation and management of relationships with third-party merchandising service vendors, generates profit opportunities, and builds cross-functional relationships across all channels of the business. Sets the strategy and executes the services program for the organization.
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relationships to maximize revenue potential.
- Responsible for the overall management and maintenance of relationships with our warranty, leasing, and credit card partners, but will expand over time to include additional customer facing service models executed in store.
- Responsible for creating and executing sales/pricing/profit sharing strategies.
- Grows the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Establishes and ensures contractual obligations are met by both the vendors and the company.
- Creates Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluates, negotiates, and finalizes contractual agreements with our new and existing third-party service vendors as required.
- Partners with store operations to provide guidance and direction in the creation of trainingmodules at store level and ensures proper implementation execution of customer facing service programs.
- Manages direct reports including training, development, performance assessment, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 8 years of financial accounting and/or retail experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Strong Collaboration skills and leading cross functional groups with the ability build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Ability to negotiate, mitigate conflict, build alliances, and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner across all levels of the business.
- System capable in spreadsheet, word processing and data analysis tools.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.