|Category||Sales & Business Development||Job type||Full Time|
Remote, Work from Home, United States
- Responsible for the development, delivery and execution of the growth and profitability strategy of the Pharmacy Integrated Medical Solution offering from the Cigna Enterprise, East region O500 Markets, National Accounts located in the East, and the BETS business.
- This position will manage the teams that serve as the primary business relationship contact for the Eastern Region Medical Sales and Account teams.
- Drive sales and retention activities in alignment with the market P&L goals. Develop and execute upsell strategies to meet business goals.
- Achieve financial and other performance metrics (improved performance of client P&L vs. business objectives, client satisfaction based on NPS scores, client retention strategies, margin growth recommendations, etc.)
- Provide overall guidance, leadership and expertise to the necessary internal teams regarding the clinical pharmacy management of accounts, including consultative cost management.
- In partnership with senior management develop product, marketing and sales strategies to add value or fulfill a gap in customer and market need.
- Develop service and operational models for the segment, which will result in meeting client persistency goals.
- Direct execution and delivery of sales & stakeholder training & messaging for Pharmacy Integrated Medical Solution and
competitive & pharmacy marketplace.
- Ensure execution of the market business plan and strategies that meet the product, clinical, service and financial needs of the clients within the buying groups. Develop & address strategies to win in the competitive pharmacy marketplace.
- Inspect regularly for desired results, delving into the details as necessary to ensure execution plans are delivering expected results.
- Work with marketing to develop effective selling messages, presentations, proposals, and communications.
- Work with the Medical Account teams to sell in, and upsell products.
- Ensure client retention and renewal by working effectively with Underwriting and Medical sales.
- Cultivate strategic and effective relationships with Benefits Advisors for the clients (Brokers and Consultants).
- Develop and execute a sales strategy by developing new, and expanding on existing client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor, and provide consultative services that result in a win-win end result.
- Create solutions to support the new sales team and the installation team as they address issues, risk points, and requirements.
- Provide oversight to the execution of the service plan and escalate operational issues with clients.
- Participate and assist in "Best and Final" Sales presentations as necessary.
- Works cross functionally, with IT, Legal, Compliance, Operations and CIPM partners, as well as ESI Support & Account team.
- Support training efforts in the field and across the organization.
- Communicate regularly to Senior Management on client related concerns and brings customer feedback into the organization.
- Lead & motivate the team through organizational change and in the delivery of our service model & desired business results.
- 10-15 years client related experience.
- College degree required, MBA or Master's Degree preferred.
- Comprehensive business understanding of the broader health care system, not just in the PBM space.
- Previous large team management and cross-functional experience is required.
- 5-7 years of strategy and business development experience in Healthcare industry.
- Customer Intimacy - deep understanding of customer's needs and seeing the opportunities from the client's point of view;
- Has in depth industry knowledge and articulates impact of the health care market place for our business
- Strategic business sense with finance and underwriting savvy, business acumen, breakthrough thinking, and information seeking ability to resolve discrepancies and seek out potential opportunities.
- Organizational Savvy with ability to identify and influence key stakeholders and work cross functionally to achieve success navigating a complex organization.
- Results driven with focus on achieving specific segment goals and takes initiative to outperform against those goals.
- Analytical thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated consultative skills.
- Operates in a manner that demonstrates trust and integrity.
- High performing individual. Ability to manage direct and indirect relationships and meet complex commitments while meeting or exceeding appropriate financial objectives, including profit and loss and product growth.
- Relationship management skills; builds and leverages partnerships to achieve team, client and organizational goals.
- Understands drivers of behavior and based on that can influence decisions and actions of others; has interpersonal understanding.
- Ability to influence clients, peers and senior management to achieve specific goals and drive certain impact.
- Demonstrates self-confidence with all levels of the organization and takes on challenges.
- Articulates new ways of thinking while inspiring others on the team to achieve results.
- Has demonstrated excellent teamwork and communication with peers.
- Improves profitability by identifying novel and leading edge approaches.
- Leads and embraces change: develops and implements strategy that improves overall performance of Cigna Pharmacy Management.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the health care system and can converse on the dynamics beyond the PBM environment.
- Financial Acumen - In depth understanding of pharmacy pricing and financial/utilization drivers and Cigna PNL drivers for business planning and decision making.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
|Employer||091 Cigna Health & Life Ins. Co.|