|Category||Manufacturing/Production/Operations||Job type||Part Time|
|Salary||Up to $50,000|
Busy commercial furniture manufacturer that caters to hospitality companies. Looking for a leader to spearhead and assist various wood working projects. Must have woodworking experience.
Keys to Hire:
• Bilingual Spanish is required
• Punctuality, organization, good memorization
• Leadership experience
• Woodwork jack of all trades
• Someone who goes above and beyond
• Works well in a fast paced environment
• This individual would be responsible for overseeing and assisting with the end to end process of commercial furniture manufacturing for hospitality companies.
• Will be responsible for supervising a group of 10 skilled carpenters while they utilize wood working tools and machines.
• Must also be able to assist with projects and partner with carpenters to complete projects.
• Be able to QC each project once it is completed.
• Must be able to comprehend orders from buyers and meeting deadlines is essential
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.