|Category||Banking/Real Estate/Mortgage Professionals|
|Salary||Up to $40,000|
We are seeking an Escrow Assistant for a reputable company in Irving, TX!
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
• Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
• Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
• Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
• Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
Shift will be 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
Recent Escrow Assistant experience preferred. Also open to candidates with mortgage/loan experience who are familiar with the escrow process.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Detail orientation
• Excellent verbal communication
• Problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
Strong Microsoft Office experience required
FAST experience a HUGE plus
Apply for this great position as a escrow assistant position in Irving, TX today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.