Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Years of Experience: 10 years
- Number of S/4HANA Implementations: 4 end to end
- Responsibility for the functional management of large SAP programs and project teams or sub-projects in a multi-project environment (> 50 team members)
- Responsibility for the achievement of project goals in time, budget and quality, project success and customer satisfaction in projects with a volume of up to 10 million €.
- Planning, management and resource management of international and multidisciplinary projects with delegated profit & loss responsibility and with a largely defined and documented scope of services (rollout, transition, transformation and development), in compliance with processes and methods
- Responsibility for structured communication in the project
- Direct control of the performance-providing units and the assigned employees in the functional management responsibility
- Enforcement of change processes in the functional content of the project. Monitoring of project progress, preparation of status reports as well as review and ongoing monitoring of defined project key figures in all phases of the project; reporting in accordance with agreed committee structure
- Identification of open points and deviations from the defined project scope and introduction of suitable measures
- Contact person for division heads and CEO
- Analysis and communication with several diverging stakeholder groups in the project
- Partner of the customer in the definition and implementation of its business strategies
- Certificate: PMP or Prince 2
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.