|Category||Food/Beverage Management and Warehouse Management/Staff|
The Concession Stand Worker is responsible to provide customer service. Prepares and serves a variety of menu items. Sells items and collects payment and provide correct change to the guests.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
The Concession Stand Worker is responsible to provide customer service. Prepares and serves a variety of menu items. Sells items and collects payment and provide correct change to the guests. All Concession Stand Workers / Cashiers report directly to the Concession Stand Manager of the assigned stand.
• Prepares simple menu items.
• Sells items, collects payment and makes correct change.
• Interact with customers in order to assure customer satisfaction.
• Carefully enters all sales into cash register to ensure that all purchases are accurately recorded.
• Clean up; store product; remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
• Serves patrons' food and beverage order quickly in proper portions with a courteous demeanor.
• Verifies I.D. on all customers ordering alcohol.
• Suggestively sell and up sell items.
• Maintains a clean, neat and safe work area.
• Interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, company inventory and cash control procedures.
• Ability to perform arithmetic operation involving all United States monetary units (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to work fluently in English.
• Ability to work in an open aired environment during all climate conditions.
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds, up and down stairs/ramps.
• Ability to work all Stadium events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage services.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.