• Develop and test Java / PL-SQL application software to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
• Work with business, understand the business ask in technical terms, design the solution and direct the team for robust solution.
• Enhance system architecture to improve automation, system performance and deployment model within Agile and DevOps environment.
• Analyze systems architecture, both backend and UI, relationship between various modules, and end-to-end solution using new technologies.
• Confirm to existing industry and security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
• Setup and integrate software applications and provide post-rollout application support.
• Collaborate with various teams to develop end to end business process to support the solutions.
• Evaluate solution alignment with the business and end user experience.
• Communicate the business value of technical solutions.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 + years of experience with PL/SQL, Stored procedures, Oracle DB/SQL.
- 4+ years of experience with XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services.
- Strong relational database design/development skills (SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle).
- Familiar with Eclipse and JUnit tools.
- Experience running application environments on Solaris / Linux OS.
- Architecture/Design experience (using patterns, multi-tiered, components-based), Software Engineering/Design (Using patterns, Object-Oriented), Framework Development, AWS, OCI.
- Web site security knowledge.
- Knowledge of industry secure coding standards to prevent common vulnerabilities such as SQL Injections, Cross Side Scripting, Open Redirect and other secure coding standards.
- Experience in Telecommunication projects esepcially in Access Ordering domain
- Agile software development practices.
- Experience with MVC based web frameworks & frontend frameworks such as Angular
- Asynchronous Web Design Patterns, AJAX, ASP.Net AJAX, JSON, jQuery, jQueryUI, WCF, ASMX.
- Industry related certifications.
- DevOps lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Git/BitBucke