- Construction Manager II is responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction.
- The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities.
- The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned.
- The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Applicant must have telecomm construction project management experience.
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating all aspects of construction project activities for multiple cell sites in support of site modifications and other construction projects within assigned markets. Responsibilities include: directing and providing technical guidance to outside engineering firms, contractors, and vendors; and coordinating utilities, access, and inspections.
- The Construction Manager II daily tasks include generation/review of completed bid packages, coordination of site visits with engineers and contractors, generation/review of project schedules, reporting, site audits, on-site construction management of subcontractors and other duties as assigned.
- Mixture of field & office responsibilities, including managing multiple construction projects on time and within budget. Sites are located in various counties across southern California so applicant needs to reside in the area. Some field work required (min 50%).
- Driving Position