|Salary||Up to $60,000|
We are looking for a Litigation Paralegal. Salary range: $50,000-$60,000.
• Under attorney direction, drafts and prepares correspondence and other written documents as required including discovery, pleadings, motions, letters, notices, and any other documents necessary.
• Organizes documentary evidence including depositions, discovery and other documents and summaries.
• Organization of files including maintenance and management.
• Monitors files and issues requiring attorney involvement.
• Maintains calendar for trial and discovery deadlines. Manages scheduling of hearings, depositions, mediations, and any other proceedings required.
• Assists with the transcription of attorney dictation.
• Coordinates and assists with pre-trial and trial preparation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of prior legal secretary experience supporting litigators in complex cases.
• FL State and Federal Court filing including E-Filing experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook and Juris required.
• Proficiency with NetDocs software preferred but not required.
• Familiarization with Florida and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
If you are interested in this Paralegal position, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.