|Salary||Up to $100,000|
The Magento developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Magento 2 websites and other core PHP based applications for the optimal delivery of our Stores ecommerce solutions.
• Develop and maintain Magento 2 websites and other core PHP based applications
• Customize Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
• Research, Install, test and maintain ready-made Magento extensions
• Maintain Database systems, interfaces & integrations
• Quality, security, scalability and stability review commits before they are committed to the live site
• Develop automation processes to streamline implementations and improve workflows
• Provide feedback regarding technical requirements, timelines and software concerns
• Participate as a key part of the ecommerce team to ensure successful and timely technical implementations and process adhesion related to analysis, designs, development, rollout, and support of eCommerce applications and systems
• Manage metrics that are in place to monitor and measure software development projects, ongoing support & Maintenance activities
• Ensure optimal processes are in place to support software development and support activities
• Monitor performance of production environment and maintain site speed and integrity
• Expert understanding of Magento's 2 code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
• Back-End Development (PHP, MySQL)
• Knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems such as Jira, New relic, etc.
• Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
• Extensive knowledge of Git-based source control
• Knowledge of technologies like CDN, Load balancing, hosting, web server configurations, DNS, etc.
• Knowledge of WPA technology and mobile app development. Basic understanding of headless commerce concept
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Minimum of 7+ years PHP web development experience
• Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development
• Magento Certification a big asset
• Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization, relationships and store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
• Excellent communication, documentation and attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work on challenging tasks by themselves or with a team
• A desire to be personally responsible for scalable, robust, high-quality code
• Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple projects simultaneously
Location: Davie, FL
Pay: Up to $100,000 based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Please APPLY NOW if you meet the qualifications above!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.