|Category||Customer Support/Client Care|
|Salary||Up to $31,200|
We are looking for a Bilingual Claims Intake Representative to work for a fantastic company in the Altamonte Springs area. This Claims Representative provides customer service support for the claim department representatives by setting up first notice of loss claims.
Schedule: 11AM-8PM with 1-2 Saturdays a month
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide customer service via phone support to all company customers and other claim related parties
• Lead the caller through the first notice of loss reporting process
• Obtain information from caller to verify the accuracy and completeness of information being reported
• Properly record and enter all newly reported losses
• Respond to customer inquiries in a polite, timely and accurate manner
• Notify appropriate technical personnel regarding both new losses and technical inquires
• Provide pre and post loss material to assigned customers as required
• Performs other assigned tasks and duties as required or directed by department leadership
• Adheres to the department's set performance and attendance policies
• Must possess a High School Diploma, higher education a plus
• Bi-lingual abilities (Spanish) a plus
• 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software. (Microsoft Office platform.)
If you meet the requirements for this Bilingual Claims Intake role, apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.